Tuesday, October 26

The Effexor Issue


I can tell already, the issue with Effexor is going to be insomnia. Two nights in a row I've had trouble getting to sleep, even though I felt sleepy when I went to bed.

But...

The Effexor is treating the depression very effectively, so I really want to stick with it. Somehow, a way to deal with the insomnia issue will have to be figured out.

Sleepy time tea? Clonazepam? More exercise during the day (so long as it doesn't wreck my back)? Sharp blow to the head with a ball peen hammer?

(The last item on that list is the least appealing, because the Effexor has done a stellar job of removing any desire to self-harm. So hey, no worries about actually getting hammered.)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?