Monday, May 3

The Picard Song


Set course for cheesy hilarity: engage. [Courtesy of MetaFilter]

Remembrance, Relief


During this morning's meditation, memory arose, clarifying the childhood dream that surfaced the morning of April 24th. It wasn't what it appeared to be: the context changes everything. The rest of it -- that I couldn't recall before -- was that Dad was on the toilet in the bathroom and couldn't wake up. That's what was upsetting: that he wouldn't wake up, that he appeared to be dead (or passed out cold).

I feel like celebrating. Once again, things were not as bad as I feared. And I'm free to stop mucking around in childhood memory and get back to work in the present... the work of waking myself up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?