Saturday, April 24

iTunes Music Store Dadaist Poetry


When I made an offhanded reference to an old disco song, "You can ring my be - e- elll" Gini didn't recognize it, so this led to a search of the iTunes Music Store to score a sample. I couldn't remember who the singer was at first, then "Andrea True Connection" popped into my head, one of those old disco groups. iTMS couldn't find that, but helpfully asked if what we were really looking for was "Andrew's Tree Collection."

:-D

When we googled "Ring my bell lyrics," we found that the artist was, in fact, called Anita Ward. Searching iTMS for Anita Ward yielded, do you mean "Sanity Hard."

Yes indeed, sanity is hard when you can't find Andrew's tree collection.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?