Tuesday, April 6

An Email from Leigh Brasington


Hi Brian,

>I'm just writing to let you know that I won't be able to attend the
>BCBS retreat next week after all. My wife recently underwent
>surgery,
>and it would be inappropriate for me to leave her at this time.

I'm really sorry to hear she had to undergo surgery. I hope she is
recovering well. I send her - and you - lots of metta!

I will definitely miss you - you are one of my favorite students - even
tho dhamma teachers aren't supposed to have favorites ;-) But I do
understand and know that you are doing exactly the right thing.


>I'm planning to listen to the tapes from the 2002 course next week,
>though, so I'll be there in spirit. :-)

I'll keep that in mind. Enjoy the tapes.


>Hope you have an excellent retreat.

Thank you - and may you as well. Take care - both of you.

Much Metta,
Leigh


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?