Tuesday, February 10

Today's Shower Song


Indigo Girls - "Closer to Fine"
Amy & Emily

Sakula!


Sakula sent an email this morning! Very fortuitous that I was available; normally I would have had the computer off and have been in sitting meditation. Good luck! We met in the UpasikaTalk chatroom. Magnificent, really, to chat with someone in INDIA. She and Alistair are up in the Himalaya, about 7000 ft, at Dharamsala, where His Holiness the Dalai Lama has his monastery. She had great stories to tell. I was able to save the entirety of the chat by taking a series of screenshots, so Gini will be able to read it.

So great to talk, to connect. Our friendship is so genuine. I have no fears about her, that she might be just taking pity on me. We really are kin. A great and surprising happiness to re-connect.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?