Sunday, February 15

Special Features


Pause the DVD of our relationship sometime in the midst of chapter 11 and select chapter 1 one from the "Scene Selections" menu.

On the night we first "hooked up" -- actually in the morning after being up all night -- I massaged her feet, kissed her toes. It was my way of making my move: start at the bottom and work your way up. I love doing this.

Freeze that frame. Linger on it until the details are retained. Press the "menu" button again.

Now resuming eleven years later, I rub lotion into her feet and broken legs as she lies in the hospital bed in our apartment. With the diabetes, it's important to move the circulation in the extremities. And it's nice, too, because her skin otherwise gets so dry and flaky. I love doing this for her.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?