Wednesday, November 19

The forgiveness meditation went pretty well, for a while. Was feeling pretty OK by the time I finished. Then when I opened my email, there was this:


From: Sally Bloom
Subject: good morning
Date: November 19, 2003 9:36:49 AM EST
To: Brian Kelley

So I do not have to report in each week I need to tell you that there will be some Tuesdays that I have a conflict and will not be able to come in case that makes a difference and so you do not think anything is wrong . love to you and Gini




And there it went again, the butterfly wingflap touching off another storm (albeit a smaller one this time). I wasn't angry about what Sally said, I was angry about my reaction to what Sally said. The reaction was: OK, why don't we just cancel the group, like I said before?



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?